Thursday, December 13, 2012

Archer G.I. Joe is FREAKING AWESOME


This Archer G.I. Joe is so damn cool.  I cannot explain how badly I want this so that I can reenact him dropping Barry (any guy in a suit), snowmobiling with underage naked girls (bratz dolls), doing shit on a blimp, abusing Woodhouse (Alfred, duh)and doing stuff with a ping pong paddle.

User Iron Will at JoeCustoms.com posted this and the site won't let me link directly to the page, so copy/paste this if you want to contact him and plead with him to make one for me.

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_specific_item.php?kind=figure&alpha=A&page=2&id=10835

The only problem with this is that Archer's in his office attire, we all know that if he were doing awesome secret agenty stuff he'd have his tactileneck on.

No comments:

Post a Comment